If you decide to apply for the positions this is what we expect to receive:
- The school’s application form
- A CV – current and concise
- A covering letter
We are looking for New Zealand registered teachers with / to:
- A passion for education, the well-being and growth of children
- Recent successful teaching experience with strong classroom management
- Knowledge and experience in the Teaching as Inquiry model to inform practice and promote achievement
- Confidence and willingness to integrate I.T. and Tikanga Maori into class programmes
- Participate and contribute meaningfully to our teaching teams and the school
- Provide a safe inclusive environment with opportunities for children to become increasingly involved in their learning
The successful applicant must be first and foremost, competent and effective classroom practitioner. We will be looking for strengths and interests that round out the team. Fixed term units will be allocated at the start of 2018 and based upon identified needs in the school. Please state your interests and strengths beyond numeracy and literacy in your application.
At Papanui we really value a collaborative approach so flexibility, adaptability and a sense of humour are essential. We have a very supportive and cohesive team and we are focused on providing great learning opportunities for our children.
The school operates collaborative learning spaces in teaching pairs.
|9 November 4pm ||Applications close|
|15 November||Shortlisting completed|
|by 20 November||Interviews|
|by 20 November ||Offer made to successful applicant|